- Is your child’s behavior different from other kids that you know?
- Is your child on medications for their behavior that don’t seem to be working?
- Are you looking for integrative practices to alleviate your child’s depression or anxiety?
- Does your child have chronic abdominal pain, reflux, headaches or migraines?
- Does your child have problems with bedwetting, or daytime toileting?
- Does your child have difficulty falling asleep on their own?
- Are you, as a caregiver, struggling to find the best way to help your child?
If you have answered affirmatively to any of these questions, I may be able to help you.
Who am I? I am a Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrician with a passion for helping families find balance. I can help you to understand the emotional, developmental, and behavioral needs of your child. My integrative approach offers a holistic perspective that takes into account the whole child: mind, body, and spirit. I see each child as unique, and I work hard to help your child discover his/her own potential for growth and change.
What do I do? My approach is flexible. The initial consultation is in-depth and then follow ups are determined by your family’s needs.