I am a Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrician with a passion for helping families find balance. I can help you to understand the emotional, developmental and behavioral needs of your child. My integrative approach offers a holistic perspective that takes in to account the whole child: including mind body and spirit. I see each child as unique and work to help them discover their own strengths and potential for growth.
My approach is flexible to meet your needs. The initial consultation is in depth and is designed to give you ideas you can use right away. Follow up appointments are as needed to help you get the results you want. Parents often tell me that they see changes after our very first meeting.
You have come to the right place if:
- Your child’s behavior is different from other kids that you know.
- You would like your child to learn more about mind body skills to complement the therapy they are getting for anxiety or depression.
- Your child has stress related symptoms such as chronic abdominal pain, reflux, headaches or migraines.
- Your child has been given a diagnosis of ADHD, Learning Disorders, Anxiety and medications are “not working.”
- Your child is struggling with toileting and has developing encopresis and enuresis (accidental wetting or soiling.)
- Your child has night time bed wetting.
- Your child has tics or Tourette’s and you are looking to empower them to help themselves.
- Your child has insomnia.
- Your child is on medications for various behavioral diagnosis and you wondering about the role nutrition and supplements may play in supporting their progress.