Body Mind Skills Groups
Mind Body Skills groups are a combination of research based healing therapies to help you better cope with life changes and stress in a supportive group setting. Mind-Body Skills Groups help people to transform the physical, mental, emotional, social, and spiritual dimensions of their lives.
Drawing on the natural ability of the body to heal itself, participants will learn and practice a variety of mind-body techniques that enhance health and well-being. These skills include the following:
- Meditation—learn to live a content and mindful life
- Guided Imagery—use your imagination to help your mind and body heal
- Autogenic Training—self-hypnosis
- Biofeedback—learn to use your body’s natural abilities to relax
- Breath Work—enhance your health by breathing more fully
- Movement—become aware of your body’s natural responses, release stress and increase energy
- Music—study various ways music is utilized for healing
- Journal Writing & Drawing—learn new methods of self-expression
Please contact me to learn more. Or if you are interested in a Mind Body Skills Group for your organization.